GRUBHOGS.COM is your one-one stop food and entertainment guide on where to go and what to do. This is the Grubhogs blog.
"You find it, your review it!"

5.8.08

"Cool Food Quotes"

Compiled by Parvathy Nair

These are a few quotes on vegetarians, non-vegetarians, eggetarians and humanitarians. Please take it in the right spirit. If you think you will be unable to tolerate it, don’t read beyond these ellipses…

Avoid fruits and nuts. You are what you eat.
- Jim Davis

Many aspects of my method are based on my feeling and experience. For instance, I always give my bird a generous butter massage before I put it in the oven. Why? Because I think the chicken likes it and, more important, I like to give it.
- Julia Child

I love Thanksgiving turkey...it's the only time in Los Angeles that you see natural breasts.
- Arnold Schwarzenegger

Ever wondered about those people who spend $2 a piece on those little bottles of Evian water? Try spelling Evian backward.
- George Carlin

It is after you have lost your teeth that you can afford to buy steaks.
- Pierre August Renoir

I am not a vegetarian because I love animals; I am a vegetarian because I hate plants.
- Whitney Brown

I was a vegetarian until I started leaning toward the sunlight.
- Rita Rudner

Vegetarian: A person who eats only side dishes.
- Gerald Lieberman

Vegetarian - that's an old Indian word meaning "lousy hunter."
- Andy Rooney

I did not become a vegetarian for my health; I did it for the health of the chickens.
- Isaac Bashevis Singer,

How can you eat anything with eyes?
- Will Kellogg

Animals are my friends... and I don't eat my friends.
- George Bernard Shaw

The author Parvathy lives in Mumbai and blogs at http://paro-kickingboredom.blogspot.com

No comments: